- Ultrasound (US) examinations: organs of the abdominal cavity organs, thyroid gland;
- Computer tomography (CT) examinations for the organs of the abdominal cavity;
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), specialising in abdominal and pelvic examinations (prostate MRI, gynaecological MRI examinations).
A doctor authorised to train: training residents at the P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital on a daily basis.
Updating her knowledge in radiology in international courses and congresses on a regular basis:
- 29Th European Symposium on Urogenital Radiology, ESUR2023 (European Society of Urogenital Radiology), 21.-24.09.2023. , Rome, Italy
- EACCME (European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education), 8th Baltic Congress of Radiology, 6.-8.10.2022., Tallinn, Estonia
- ESGAR / EUSUR Acute Abdomen Workshop all you need to know, 17.-18.11.2022.
- ESGAR Rectal Cancer Imaging Workshop, 18.-19.02.2021.
- ESGAR MR Imaging of the Abdomen: Case-based Workshop, 6.-7.05.2021.
- ESUR, New Horizons radiomics and radiogenomics, Topic in femal pelvic imaging, 6.-8.2020., Rome, Italy
- ESGAR / EPC Virtual Pancreatic Workshop, 15.-16.10.2020.
- Bayer European Primovist Masterclass, attended the PV masterclass (educational training) as participant, 1.-3.12.2020. (zoom), Vienna, Austria
- European School of Radiology, Record of attendance of the scientific programme at European Congress of Radiology (ECR) 2019, 27.02.-3.03.2019., Vienna, Austria
- European School of Radiology, ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course, 4.-5.11.2029., Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- ESGAR Liver Imaging Workshop, 23.-24.09.2019.. Riga, Latvia
- European School of Radiology, Oncologic Imaging of the Abdomen, 13.-14.09.2018., Athens, Greece
- Congress of the European Radiology Association, Vienna (Austria) March 2017
- Courses ‘Body Diffusion-weighted MRI: From Theory to Practice’ organized by the European Association of Magnetic Resonance Medicine and Biology, Vienna (Austria), September 2016
- Congress “6th Prostate MRI” organised by the European Association of Magnetic Resonance Medicine and Biology, Berlin (Germany), June 2016
- Course ‘Galen Advanced Course – Women’s Imaging’ organized by the European Radiology School, Zagreb (Croatia), May 2015
Membership in associations:
- Latvian Association of Radiologists,
- European Association of Radiologists,
- Latvian Association of Ultrasound,
- European Association of Uroradiology,
- European Association of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology.
Consultations available in Latvian, Russian and English.