Traumatology center opening hours:
|Monday – Thursday||8:00 – 18:00|
|Friday||8:00 – 17:00|
|8:00 – 14:00
+371 672 01 016
The traumatology center provides first aid and medical assistance in the event of different traumas. We will also help cases of dog bites, ticks or with wound bandaging, as well as with other accidents.
Services provided by the casualty ward:
- Therapies for various bone and joint system illnesses;
- Joint punctures and blockades;
- Wound treatment and bandaging;
- Treatment on unhealed wounds;
- Fracture and sprain repositioning;
- Joint endoscopies (atroscopies);
- Minor operations.
The Medical Clinic “Medicīnas centrs ARS” casualty ward offers not only first aid for traumas, it also offers future therapy and consultations with specialist physicians. We offer a range of examinations, such as x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, ultrasonography, various analyses and other necessary examinations.
In cases of heavy traumas that need prolonged therapy under the supervision of doctors, we provide a transfer to in-patient care with an ARS ambulance vehicle.
Phone number for casualty ward and x-ray registry: +371 672 01 016
- Dr. Sarmīte DŪZE – head of the casualty ward, traumatologist orthopaedist
- Dr. Toms KAPUSTA – resident doctor