Doctor of Medicine, PhD
- Ultrasound (US) examinations: contrast US, vascular, musculoskeletal, thyroid, salivary gland, abdominal and testicular US examinations;
- X-ray examinations: musculoskeletal, thoracic, abdominal X-ray examinations
- Computer tomography (CT) examinations: vascular (angiography), thoracic, abdominal, pelvic organ examinations;
- MRI examinations: abdominal, pelvic organ examinations
- Diagnostic radiologist at the Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital.
- Doctoral studies at the Riga Stradins University (2012);
- Residency in diagnostic radiology at the Riga Stradins University (2006);
- Faculty of Medicine, Riga Stradins University (2002).
- Internship at the Brno University Clinic, Czech Republic (2012);
- Internship at the Graz Clinical University Hospital, Austria (2011)
- Internship in emergency, neurological and vascular Radiology at the General Hospital of Massachusetts of the Harvard University (2008)
- Internship at the Hammersmith Hospital and the Charing Cross Hospital in London, UK (2005)
Membership in associations:
- President of the Latvian Society of Ultrasound
- Member of the Board of the Latvian Association of Radiology
- Member of the European Societies of Radiology and Ultrasound
Consultations available in Latvian, Russian and English.