Consults both children and adults with general eye diseases.
- 1992 – Latvian Medical Academy, Faculty of Pediatrics;
- 1993 – Latvian Medical Academy, internship in pediatrics;
- 1994 – Latvian Medical Academy, internship in ophthalmology;
- 1994-1995 – University of Latvia, Faculty of Physics and Mathematics, Master’s degree in Optometry, without defending the master’s thesis.
Additional professional education:
- training to work with children with special needs in Orebro, Visby (Sweden);
- several pediatric ophthalmology courses in London;
- pediatric ophthalmology courses within the framework of the Vision 2020 project, Prague, Czech Republic;
- regularly takes part in congresses and conferences of ophthalmologists in Latvia and abroad.
Membership in associations:
- Member of the Latvian Association of Ophthalmologists;
- Member of the Latvian Association of Optometrists and Opticians;
- Member of the Latvian Association of Physicians.
- 1993 until now – National Rehabilitation Center “Vaivari”;
- 1998-2013 – Children’s Clinical University Hospital, ophthalmologist and surgeon;
- from 2008 – until now – Ronald McDonald House Charities Latvia
- 2013-2019 Eye Health Center.
Advises patients – in Latvian, Russian and English.