Consults both children (from 3 years old) and adults with common visual impairments.
Consults patients with contact lenses.
- 1983-1990 – Faculty of Pediatrics, Riga Medical Institute, Diploma No. 980647
- 1990-1991 – Internship in pediatrics
- 1991 – specialization in ophthalmology, Faculty of Physicians’ Qualifications of the Riga Medical Institute
- 1994-1996 – Faculty of Physics and Mathematics of the Latvian University, master’s degree in Optometry (without graduation diploma)
Regularly attends ECLSO (European contactlens society of ophthalmologists) congresses, Acuvue Health advisor contactlens seminars, Baltic Ophthalmological Forums and other congresses in Latvia and Europe.
- 2011 – until now – LLC “Acu veselības centrs“
- 2016-2018 – Riga Preschool Educational Institution “Sapņudārzs”
- 2006-2011 – Contact Lens Center Dr. Skritsky
- 1997-2006 – Optometry Center of the University of Latvia
Membership in public and professional organizations:
- Latvian Association of Ophthalmologists
- Latvian Association of Optometrists and Opticians
- European Contact Lens Society of Ophthalmology (ECLSO)
Advises patients – in Latvian, Russian and English.