Certified gynecologist, obstetrician with a specialization in operative gynecology
Certified ultrasonography specialist in gynecology and obstetrics
Performs endoscopic operations (laparoscopy, hysteroresectoscopy), conventional surgery (laparotomy), vaginal surgery.
- Modern surgical treatment of female genital prolapse – laparoscopy, vaginal surgery.
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis – laparoscopy.
- Treatment of uterine formations (leiomyomatous nodes, large uterine leiomyomas) – laparoscopy, hysteroresectoscopy, conventional surgery.
- Treatment of ovarian formations (cystic formations of all kinds) – laparoscopy.
- Treatment of internal processes of the fallopian tubes – laparoscopy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of formations of the cervix and uterine cavity, internal processes of the small pelvis – hysteroscopy, hysteroresectoscopy, abrasion.
- Surgical treatment of infertility, adhesions – laparoscopy.
- Doctor of Gynecology Clinic of Riga Eastern Clinical University Hospital “Gailezers“.
- European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE) Level 1 Certificate in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE) Level 2 Certificate in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
Internship in German clinics – gynecologist, obstetrician:
- 2018. – Hamburg University Medical Center Eppendorf, Germany.
- 2019. – Westkustenklinikum Heide, Germany.
- 2020. – Katolisches Klinikum Koblenz – Montabaur, Germany.
- 2022. – St.Barbara Klinik Hamm, Germany.
Regularly participates in international courses, seminars, congresses to improve the level of both practical and theoretical knowledge.
Membership in associations:
- Latvian Association of Gynecological Endoscopy.
- Latvian Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians.
- European Association of Gynecological Endoscopy.
Advises in Latvian, Russian, German and English.