Medical Centre ARS celebrates its 30th anniversary this year and women’s health and well-being has been one of the most important priorities over these years. Also the Gynecology Department of ARS celebrates its 30th anniversary this year.
The Department employs the Latvian best gynecologists, authority and opinion leaders in their field, who, by following the global emerging trends in medicine, ensure high quality diagnostics and the best treatment individually to every woman.
Medical Centre ARS out of concern for health and psychological well-being of its patients has developed a new stream – aesthetic gynecology, which helps to improve health of female genital area and quality of life.
For information: the aesthetic gynecology is practised at Medical Centre ARS by gynecologists highly experienced in surgical and aesthetic gynecology – Dace Melka and Daiga Baranovska.
Daiga Baranovska, a gynecologist, introduces to novelties of aesthetic gynecology of Medical Centre ARS:
“Modern aesthetic gynecology offers new and unprecedented opportunities for the improvement of intimacy quality. If a lady is not satisfied with the visual appearance of her genital area and /or sensation, she should not be afraid to consult her gynecologist or even better seek a professional, who already has experience in this area and would be able to help to choose the best solution. A gynecologist during a consultation would intrinsically evaluate the anatomic condition of the genital area, listen to the lady’s wishes and recommend the most patient-specific appropriate solutions. There is always a number of options, but only a doctor together with a patient can comprehensively decide on the best necessary procedure or also the sequence of a number of procedures to attain the best result.”
Aesthetic gynecology – problems and solutions:
- Laser therapy using MonaLisa Touch@ – laser-assisted non-surgical intervention rejuvenates vaginal mucosa, as well as performs correction of initial stress urinary incontinence, prevents and treats vulvar and vaginal atrophy and thereby caused side-effects.
- Labiaplasty and reduction of labia minora – a surgical procedure for the labia minora reduction, using CO2 laser.
- Vaginoplasty – surgical correction of the vagina, if there is vaginal prolapse or postnatal injuries.
- Vulvar mucosa laser therapy – where there are atrophic or autoimmune changes.
- Delicate removal of various growths in the genital area, using laser technology (papillomas, condylomas, birthmarks).
- Gynecological injections or injections of NEAUVIA hyaluronic acid fillers into the genital area.
The procedures are performed by gynecologists of Medical Centre ARS highly experienced in surgical gynecology Dr. Dace MELKA and Dr. Daiga BARANOVSKA.
Medical Centre ARS
Skolas street 5, Rīga
Phone. +371 672 01 007