Consultations in the following areas of neurosurgery:
- Head and brain tumours;
- Cerebrovascular diseases (aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations);
- Spinal cord tumours;
- Refractory (difficult to treat) epilepsy;
- Hydrocephalus (‘water on the brain’);
- Head injuries and their consequences;
- Trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm;
- Skull defects;
- Arm (e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome) and leg nerve compression syndromes;
- Spinal disc herniation (slipped discs).
- Neurosurgeon of the 30th Neurosurgery Department, P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital
- Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital/University of Latvia, specialising in neurosurgery
Membership in associations:
- Member of the Latvian Association of Neurosurgeons;
- Member of the Latvian Spinal Surgery Association.
Consultations available in Latvian, Russian and English.