Doctor of Medicine
Consultations in the following areas of neurosurgery:
- Stenotic (compression) neuropathies (carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome etc.);
- Back pain of various types and spinal cord tumours;
- Skull and brain tumours;
- Head injuries and their consequences;
- Trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm;
- Cerebrovascular diseases (aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations);
- Skull defects, liquorrheas.
- Neurosurgeon of the 30th Department of Neurosurgery, P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital
Neurosurgeon at the King’s College Hospital, King’s Neurosurgery, London, UK (2014-2015)
Neurosurgeon at the Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Liverpool, UK (2015-2017)
Neurosurgeon of the Specialist Medical Centre (2013-2014).
- Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital/University of Latvia, specialising in neurosurgery
- Riga Stradins University, degree of the Doctor of Medical Science, 2014
- Riga Stradins University, doctor’s degree, 2006
- Sao Joao Hospital, Porto, Portugal (2009-2010)
- UK (1 month).
- An EANS European Neurosurgical training course;
- An International Basic Neurosurgery Course.
Membership in professional associations
- Member of the Latvian Association of Neurosurgeons, member of the certification commission
- Head of the neurosurgical residency programme of the University of Latvia
Consultations available in Latvian, Russian and English.