with speacialising in Nuclear Medicine
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography) exams in oncology, neurology, cardiology
- Radiological diagnostication of diseases of the mammary gland (mammography with tomosynthesis, ultrasound exam, magnetic resonance imaging exam, US-guided biopsy)
- Diagnostic radiology resident, University of Latvia (2012)
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Latvia (2008)
Apprenticeship in foreign clinics:
- Department of Nuclear Medicine, Technical University of Munchen (Rechts der Isar TUM)
- Herlev Hospital, Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Diagnostic radiologist, Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital
- Head of Department, Nuclear Diagnostics Clinic, RSU
- Lecturer of diagnostic radiology courses for residents and rotation cycle teacher in nuclear medicine at the University of Latvia and Riga Stradins University.
Participation in international conferences:
- Congress of the Radiological Society of North America
- Congresses of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine,
- Conferences of the International Atomic Energy Agency etc.
- Mrs Kalnina has attended practical and theoretical PET/CT courses in Germany, Italy, Singapore, Austria, Sweden, France, Lithuania, and Estonia.
- She has organised international courses, expert visits to Latvia in the field of PET/CT.
- An author of international publications in nuclear medicine.
Membership in associations:
- Member of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine
- Member of the European Society of Radiology
- Member of the European Society of Breast Imaging
- Member of the Latvian Society of Radiology
Consultations for patients are available in Latvian, Russian and English.