Doctor of Medicine
- diagnostics and treatment of congenital heart diseases in children under 18 years of age,
- foetal echocardiography.
Membership in associations:
- Member of the Latvian Paediatric Association,
- Member of the Latvian Association of Paediatric Cardiology,
- Member of the Association for European Paediatric Cardiology.
- Associate Professor at the RSU Paediatrics Department.
- Assistant Professor at the RSU Paediatrics Department.
- Paediatric cardiologist at the Paediatric Cardiology and Cardiosurgery Clinic of the Children’s Clinical University Hospital.
In 2006 she defended her doctoral thesis on “Echocardiographic and Haemodynamic Assessment of the Coronary Circulation in Children with Congenital Heart Diseases”.
Author of 23 scientific publications.
Consultations available in Latvian, Russian and English.