Services available for patients:
- GP advice,
- Preventive patient examination,
- Consultations prior to vaccination,
- Diagnostics for adults with acute and chronic diseases,
- Development of a health examination programme or a Check-up following the assessment of the state of patient’s health, anamnesis and complaints on an individual basis;
- Advice on a healthy lifestyle and diet,
- Recommendations regarding the best ways of health prevention.
- Residency as a general practitioner, University of Latvia, 2009
- Doctor’s degree, Faculty of Medicine of the Riga Stradins University, 2004
Consultations available in Latvian, Russian and English.