Performs gastroscopic, colonoscopic and therapeutic endoscopies.
- 1994: doctor’s diploma at the Latvian Medical Academy.
- 1994 – 1997: residency in internal medicine at the Latvian Medical Academy
- 2006 – 2009: residency in gastroenterology at the University of Latvia
- 2007: additional studies in gastroenterology and endoscopy at the Cologne University Hospital
- Internist at the Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital VSIA (a state-owned limited company) since 1996
- Gastroenterologist at the Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital VSIA since 2009.
Membership in organisations:
- Member of the Latvian Association of Gastroenterologists and Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- Author of 13 publications, has participated in several international clinical studies in gastroenterology.
Consultations available in Latvian, Russian and English.