- Lesser pelvic muscle rehabilitation using the biofeedback therapy for patients with lesser pelvic muscle disorders.
- Post-operative rehabilitation for gynaecological diseases: restoration of the lesser pelvic muscle tone
- Rehabilitation in case of neurological, traumatic, orthopaedic and sports injuries
- Application of methods of physical therapy
- Kinesiology taping
- Group lessons: functional training using different equipment (Airex, TRX, rubber resistance bands)
- Classical, sports and kinesiological massage
- Individual gymnastic exercises in the pool.
- 2014 – Riga Stradins University, academic master’s degree of health sciences in health care
- 2011 – Riga Stradins University, bachelor’s degree in health care and physiotherapist’s qualification
- lecturer at the seminar organised by Association Skimaster for mountain ski trainers on typical traumatic risks in mountain skiing, prevention of injuries, rehabilitation of existing trauma;
- physiotherapist: company Nokra, August 2017 – February 2018; physiotherapy for patients with chronic back pain, medical gymnastics for pregnant women. Use of myofascial massage elements;
- physiotherapist: company Raivis Arsauskis Health Centre, May 2013 – March 2017: Rehabilitation of neurological, traumatic and orthopaedic injuries, sports injuries, post-operative rehabilitation of gynaecological diseases: restoration of the lesser pelvic muscle tone. Application of physical therapy methods: TENS, ultrasound, magnetic therapy, cryotherapy. Group sessions: functional training using different equipment (Airex, TRX, rubber resistance bands). Elements of classic and sports massage. Individual gymnastics sessions in the swimming pool;
- physiotherapist: Latvian Volleyball Federation, Latvian Volleyball U-19 Teams, May 2014 – January 2015;
- physiotherapist: Riga Volleyball School, January 2014 – August 2016. Duties: performing and supervising medical examinations of athletes, organising the rehabilitation process during the post-traumatic period, managing sessions for posture correction groups, organising seminars and lectures for trainers on injury prevention;
- physiotherapist: Fitosan Plus Medical Centre, July 2011 – April 2013. Physiotherapy and massage for infants acc. to the Bobath concept, group gymnastics for patients with back pain (in the neck and lumbar spine), gymnastics for pregnant women;
- assistant physiotherapist: Baltezers Health Centre, March 2011 – June 2011. Group gymnastics for patients with back pain, back massages, physiotherapy for children.
- Methods of Conservative Treatment for Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction (E. Silantyeva, Russia)
- The Body Awareness Therapy BBAT I (K. Niskala Zviedrija, M.Randur Norvēģija)
- Kinesiological massage: soft tissue techniques (I. Porietis)
- K – Taping® in Paediatrics, Professional Taping (U. Beķeris)
- Medical taping (M. Osovskis)
- Functional training and exercises using products by Airex (F. Thõmmes(Germany))
- PILATES exercise methods for women during pregnancy and in the post-partum period (I. Berzina, D. Pole)
Membership in associations:
- Member of the Latvian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of the International Continence Society
Provides consultations to patients in Latvian, Russian and English.