Gastroenterologist, performs colonoscopic and gastroscopic exams
- Higher Professional Education Diploma (Gastroenterology), University of Latvia, 2003;
- Resident Diploma (internist qualification), Latvian Medical Academy, 2001;
- Diploma, Latvian Medical Academy, 1998;
- Course of studies at the Department of Neurology at the Oxford University, UK, 1997.
- ThirdJohnHumphreyEuropeanImmunologicalSocietyadvancedsummerschoolonimmunology, Puchino, MoscowSep 8-14, 1996, Moscow, Russia;
- Isoprinosineas a possibleenhancerofLymphocytesensitivity to interferon alphaand Gamma inChronicHepatitis B and C withAutoimmuneComponent (PreliminarydatabasedonInvitrostudies), InternationalFalkWorkshop, AutoimmuneLiverDisease Jan. 23-24, 1997, Konstanz, Germany;
- HanoverGermanyFalkFoundation, EfficiencyofcombinedUrsofalkandEprosartanTreatmentagainstLiverFibrosis, 2001, Hanover, Germany;
- EuropeanSocietyforGastroenterology&Endoscopy (ESGE) video workshop, May 4-5 2001, Vilnuis, Lithuania;
- TheEuropean Association forthestudyoftheLiver (EASL) AdvancesinHepatologyJune 13-15 2002 Jurmala Latvia. “EfficiencyofcombinedUrsofalkandEprosartanTreatmentagainstLiverFibrosis”;
- GastroeneterologyandHepatologyUpdateAcrosstheContinents August 11-13, 2005 American Gastroenterology Association (AGA) European Association forgastroenterologyandhepatology (EAGE), 2005;
- Certificate of successful mastering of the capsule endoscopy method, 28- 29 October 2009.
Membership in organisations:
- Member of the Board of the Latvian Association for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Consultations available in Latvian, Russian, English, French and Arabic.