Considering the epidemiological situation due to the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, and the recommendations of the Latvian Centre for Disease Prevention Control :
- Persons with signs of an acute respiratory tract infection (coughing, increased body temperature, sore throat, runny nose) who have not travelled should not go to planned medical exams and appointments with doctors but contact their general practitioners or treating physicians on the phone instead.
- Any persons returning from countries affected by COVID-19:
- with signs of an acute respiratory tract infection should call 113
- without any signs of illness must stay at home for 14 days and observe their health condition.
In case of signs of an acute respiratory tract infection in persons who have not travelled, please call your general practitioner or treating physician on the phone.
Status update: 16 March 2020, 12:10 PM.
Advanced infection control measures have been introduced at our clinics to safeguard our visitors and staff.
From now on, upon coming to the facilities of “Medicīnas centrs ARS”, “ARS Diagnostikas klīnika” and “ARS Veselības centrs”, patients must draw up a written statement to certify that they have not travelled to countries or territories affected by COVID-19 and/or have not been in contact with COVID-19 patients or contact persons.
- Our reception office and medical staff is authorised to refuse a doctor’s consultation or medical exam for a patient in case of suspicion that the patient is withholding the above information!
- When paying for medical services, we kindly ask you to use payment cards instead of cash.
- To arrange an appointment with a doctor or reschedule a visit, please call (+371) 67 201 007.
- Do not come to any of our clinics unless you have a confirmed appointment.
Changes to our working hours:
|ARS Medical Centre
Skolas iela 5, Riga
Phone: (+371) 67 201 007
|Working hours||Duration of current restrictions to working hours|
|ARS Injury Care Facility||CLOSED||until 14 April 2020.|
|ARS X-ray Department||Working days: 8:00–20:00
Saturdays, Sundays: CLOSED
|until 14 April 2020.|
|Defecography||CANCELLED||until 14 April 2020.|
|Mammography||On working days only for prescheduled appointments||until 14 April 2020.|
|Therapeutic consultations||On working days for prescheduled appointments
Saturdays, Sundays: CANCELLED
|until 14 April 2020.|
|ARS Health Centre
R. Blaumana iela 11/13, Riga
Phone: (+371) 27 827 224
|Medical gymnastics group sessions||CANCELLED||until 14 April 2020.|
“Medicīnas centrs ARS” is closely following the latest updates by the Latvian Centre for Disease Prevention Control on the situation to make informed decisions on the planned provision of medical services in view of the spread of the infection.
We trust you will act responsibly and will not subject yourself and other people to health risks!
Thank you for your understanding!
Administration of “Medicīnas centrs ARS”